- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons kraft extra virgin olive oil aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup kraft tex mex shredded cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (10 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saute pan over medium heat.
- saute vegetables in the salad dressing until just cooked.
- add salsa and heat through.
- add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- stir until melted.
- lay tortillas on flat surface.
- divide veg mixture among them.
- fold each into burritos.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- bake for 15-20 min or until just crisp.
- Add toppings of your choice.