Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like this recipe for it's simplicity. Modified to suit tastes from "What's Cooking" seen on the "W" network.
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons kraft extra virgin olive oil aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup kraft tex mex shredded cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed (10 inch)
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saute pan over medium heat.
- saute vegetables in the salad dressing until just cooked.
- add salsa and heat through.
- add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- stir until melted.
- lay tortillas on flat surface.
- divide veg mixture among them.
- fold each into burritos.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- bake for 15-20 min or until just crisp.
- Add toppings of your choice.
This is so good. I didn't balsamic dressing, so I used reduced-fat italian dressing and it was great. Thanks Lori Mama :) Made for Holiday tag
These were great. Love burritos and sometimes need a break from meat or chicken but want a hearty meal still. This hit the spot
Simply delicious! Easy too which gets high marks by me. I used red pepper instead of green (like it better) otherwise made as posted. Appreciate that I have these ingredients always on hand. Thanks LoriMama for sharing a repeater. Made for Everyday is a Holiday.