Recipe by ed #2
This is a throw together dish that is easy and fast to prepare. My girls will eat this anytime.
Top Review by e.cable_10479896
Best fish recipe I've ever made! Tasted so much like a dish I've tried and failed (until now) to duplicate from a restaurant in Aruba! I added green peppers to mushroom and onions. Topped fish with fresh sliced tomatoes before baking as others had suggested. When the fish was done baking I removed some of the vegetables and sauce and added it to couscous as a side. So good!! Thanks for posting! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat bottom of a 13x9" baking dish with half of the olive oil.
- Cut mushrooms into halves and place in dish.
- Cut onions into rings and spread them over mushrooms.
- Give the contents of pan a good sprinkle of cajun seasoning.
- Top with the fillets in a single layer (some overlap won't hurt).
- Drizzle them with remaining oil and give the whole thing another shake of cajun spice.
- Bake in 400 degree oven 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- I usually use a little more olive oil because the juice is great for dipping.