1/1 Photo of Baked Tilapia
ed #2's Note:
This is a throw together dish that is easy and fast to prepare. My girls will eat this anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat bottom of a 13x9" baking dish with half of the olive oil.
- 2Cut mushrooms into halves and place in dish.
- 3Cut onions into rings and spread them over mushrooms.
- 4Give the contents of pan a good sprinkle of cajun seasoning.
- 5Top with the fillets in a single layer (some overlap won't hurt).
- 6Drizzle them with remaining oil and give the whole thing another shake of cajun spice.
- 7Bake in 400 degree oven 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- 8I usually use a little more olive oil because the juice is great for dipping.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 26.9 g