1/4 Photos of Baked Spaghetti
This is from our church cookbook, it's truly delicious. Everyone digs into this at a potluck. When I make this for just us, I build it in 2 pans, freezing one for later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, cut up,don't drain
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 lb ground beef, brown and drain
- 10 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In lg skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter.
- 2Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano.
- 3Add cooked beef.
- 4Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Place half of the cooked spaghetti in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 6Top with half the meat mix.
- 7Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Mix soup and water until smooth; pour over casserole.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 11Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30-35 minutes, until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 466.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 20.6 g