5 Star Baked Spaghetti
photo by chef2six
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1. mix all of meatball ingredients together, form small (approx 1.5") balls.
- 2. boil until done in 1" of water, turning once.set aside. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. prepare spaghetti as usual until almost done, drain.
- 4. spread the 8oz tomato sauce, garlic powder, and 16 oz of ricotta cheese into a 13 x 9 pan.
- 5. dump spaghetti, mix well.
- 6. add the meatballs, and jar of spaghetti sauce over top, and then the rest of the cheeses- mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan.
- 7. place into oven uncovered, bake 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!