Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
There are never too many recipes for whole salmon! Wild is preferable, of course :-) Delicioso.
Make and share this Baked Salmon With White Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Place salmon on heavy-duty foil (large enough to wrap the salmon).
- Layer salmon with lemon and onion slices, add wine, and sprinkle with parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Seal foil tightly around salmon and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes until fish is flaky and tender.
- Remove from oven; open foil and arrange salmon on a platter.
- If you like, remove the skin before serving, and garnish with lemon wedges.
My boyfriend thought the fish tasted bland, but I found the flavor delicate and exceptional. I plan to make this again! I did use lemon juice instead of sliced lemons, however...