Baked Salmon With Lemon and Capers
I found this recipe from food network, Giada make this, I thought easy and delicious, without make pan dirty.What a good dish! I made some change, hope you will like it!
- Ready In:
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 pieces aluminum foil
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil.
- Back them 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION