Baked Salmon with Mustard-Dill Sauce
photo by Daisy D Petals
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
I have a similiar recipe on Zaar but mine was made with mayonnaise so I decided to give this one a try. My family loves sour cream. The flavor of the sauce was great. If you don't like to much of a Dijon taste you can cut back to only 1 Tablespoon. Grilled the salmon on my George Forman grill, served it with asparagas, and bake potato. Thanks for posting.