Roasted Salmon With Mustard-Dill Glaze
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 pieces salmon, center-cut (4 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small dish, combine mayonnaise, grainy mustard, chopped dill, dark brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Place four 4-ounce, center-cut salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over top of fillets.
- Roast until just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Usually I don't like to do recipes that has mayonnaise while baking, because DH doesn't like the taste of mayonnaise. But in this recipe, it was perfect. We loved the taste of the salmon. The salmon was moist, perfectly baked. The sauce with the dill was amazing. I used dijon mustard. Thanks chrish :) Made for PAC Spring 2013