- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 lbs cheese ravioli, thawed
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef with the chopped onion. Drain.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce and garlic powder, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with a small amount of the sauce mixture, place ravioli in a single layer on top of the sauce. Now spread some sauce over the ravioli and sprinkle some mozzarella on top. Keep layering like this as you would layer lasagna, finishing with sauce.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, just a small amount.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.