Snapper is one of my favorite fish.I like to make this dish because its easy not so messy and has alot of flavor. Hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1Combine coriander, cumin,lemon juice, honey, oil, salt and pepper in bowl, mix well.
- 2Make 3 diagonal incisions (3-4cm long) on both sides of the fish.
- 3Place a Tbsp of spice paste in fish cavity, coat both sides with remaining spice paste. Place fish in a large oven cooking bag, sprinkle with shallots & parsley.
- 4Seal bag with a tie, prick a few holes just below the tie.
- 5Place fish on baking tray, bake in moderate over (180C)or 375F about 20 mins or until just cooked through.
- 6Serve with couscous.
- 8Combine water, salt, butter & couscous in heatproof bowl. Cover, stand 10 mins or until water is absorbed.
- 9Stir in remaining red bell pepper, spanish onion,corn, and currants or raisins.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Moroccan Snapper in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1335.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 47.8 g