Baked Greek Chicken Salad
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture, recipe #425441.
- Mix together lemon juice and melted butter; pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour, basting, until done, depending on size of your chicken.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, feta cheese, black olives, and fresh spinach. Cover with the cooked chicken strips.
- Mix lemon juice and oil and pour over salad unless you use the creamy Greek dressing.
- If you need a salad dressing other than the lemon and oil one here, you can try recipe #59898 from Evelyn of Athens.