Greek Chicken Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 3 cups chicken, boiled and chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 2⁄3 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cucumber, feta cheese, and olives; set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together mayonaisse, yogurt, oregano, garlic, and parsley.
- Add dressing to large mixing bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a definite 5 star recipe and one I'll be making again! I loved the flavour from the yoghurt (I used low fat) and the other flavours balanced together perfectly. I added some baby plum tomatoes but waited until just before serving so they wouldn't make the dressing too thin. I could see lemon juice working brilliantly with this! Thanks for a super recipe!
see 9 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married to a military man for?25 years. We've lived in Illinois, Kansas, Japan, North Carolina, New Mexico, Spain, and Washington state. I grew up a military brat, too, and have lived in Kentucky, Florida, Maine, Germany, Holland, and South Carolina. I am now a SAHM of 2 children. I love to make and try new recipes. My mom was the one that primarily taught me how to cook and then I have taught myself to cook various other things via trial and error. I love sharing with others how to cook and ideas. :) I am an active part of our church - teaching SONday school, singing in choir, etc. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is my Rock and Salvation. I praise God for all that He has done for me. I love to meet new friends and enjoy talking about cooking, kids, etc. So feel free to drop me a Zmail! :)