1/1 Photo of Baked Cream Cheese Spinach Dip
My own invention. For those of you who love this appetizer at Montana's Restaurant, this is my attempt to clone it. It's not identical, but I think it's pretty close, and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all ingredients in food processor, except cheddar cheese, adding as much milk as necessary for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- 2Amount of garlic and/or Tabasco sauce can be increased for more intense flavour!
- 3Spread in pie plate and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 4Bake at 375F for 35 minutes or until heated through and cheddar cheese is melted.
- 5Serve with pita crisps, crackers or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cream Cheese Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 333.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g