My own invention. For those of you who love this appetizer at Montana's Restaurant, this is my attempt to clone it. It's not identical, but I think it's pretty close, and very tasty!
- Blend all ingredients in food processor, except cheddar cheese, adding as much milk as necessary for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Amount of garlic and/or Tabasco sauce can be increased for more intense flavour!
- Spread in pie plate and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375F for 35 minutes or until heated through and cheddar cheese is melted.
- Serve with pita crisps, crackers or tortilla chips.