Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super simple, healthy, and delicious.
- 4 cod fish fillets
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Hungarian paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange fillets in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Drizzle w/ lemon juice and olive oil, then sprinkle w/ remaining ingredients.
- Bake until flesh is completely opaque but still juicy, about 15 to 20 minutes.
I made this cod recipe and whisked up an a shrimp parmesan Alfredo sauce and served it with baby green peas and white wine! Delicious and easy!
Very easy and tastes so great with the lemon juice and olive oil and the garlic! I left out the thyme and still was wonderful!!
Delicious and easy. I didn't have garlic cloves, so I used granulated garlic. The whole family liked it.