Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This chicken dish has a great flavor. The dijon sauce complements chicken very well. There is not too much work involved with this recipe, so it is easy to make on any night.
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well, and set aside.
- Blend mustard and mayonnaise, brush over both sides of chicken. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken on a rack coated with cooking spray; in shallow roasting pan. Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until done.
Very good, flavorful chicken. Served it last night with mashed potatoes and a veggie. My family ate it up. Thanks!
This was a tasty dish that prepared quickly & easily - good for a work night. I used chicken tenders & doubled the recipe. Didn't need to cook it quite as long as the recipe directed, since I was using smaller pieces of chicken.