A sort of dijon chicken casserole -- I want to make it all the time, it's so good. I originally just marinated chicken this way & put the bread crumbs on top, but this is so much better -- the bread crumbs bake into a stuffing consitency & its just delicious.
- Ready In:
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- Mix Miracle Whip and mustard well.
- add chicken pieces& stir to coat.
- add bread crumbs going slowly on last cup-- stop when mixture comes together in thick blob (usually takes 1 3/4 to 2 cups, depending on how big the chicken breasts were) put into baking dish-- I use a 13x6 casserole pan.
- bake at 375 for about 50 minutes-- will have deep golden parts on top.
- goes great with honey carrots.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We found this to be just so-so. I used boneless skinless breasts and boneless skinless thighs. They were very moist and tasted pretty good, but the texture was a bit off-putting. The (panko) breadcrumbs made a nice topping on top, but a slimy coating on the bottom. I think thee amounts of mayo and mustard should be cut at least in half. Maybe less breadcrumbs as well. Thanx for sharing.Reply