Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
This chicken dish has a great flavor. The dijon sauce complements chicken very well. There is not too much work involved with this recipe, so it is easy to make on any night.
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well, and set aside.
- Blend mustard and mayonnaise, brush over both sides of chicken. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken on a rack coated with cooking spray; in shallow roasting pan. Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until done.