Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't made this yet myself. It came from a friend.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onion (to garnish)
- sour cream
- Stir together cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and taco seasoning.
- Fold in chicken.
- Divide amoung tortillas.
- Tuck in sides and roll up each tortilla.
- Lay seam side down in a sprayed 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes.
- Turn Chimi's over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream and salsa.
This is so simple and delicious. I use rotisserie chickens from the deli and it comes out great. Definitely a family favorite of ours!!!
Easy and it turned out amazing!
Like all great recipes simple with few ingredients but really tasty!