Recipe by Burg's country kitchen
I learned a long time ago most anything which is fried can be baked. So I tried it with liver and onions. The house didn't stink for three days and the meat was much more tender.
- 8 slices calf liver (deveined)
- 1 -26 ounce Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 2 medium onions (thinly sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soups together, spread a thin layer over bottom of 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Put a layer of liver, a layer of onions,and a layer of soup mixture. Repeat with second layer if needed.
- Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hour.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.