1/2 Photos of Baked Brie
From Better Homes and Garden. Great for parties!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1/3 cup tomato chutney or 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces round brie cheese (about 4 inches in diameter)
- breadsticks or assorted crackers or French bread, slices
- 1For caramelized onions, cook onion in hot butter or margarine in a small saucepan, covered, over low heat about 15 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile, stir together tomato preserves or mango chutney (cut up any large pieces of chutney), rosemary, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- 3Cut off a thin slice from the top of the Brie to remove the rind; discard.
- 4Place the Brie in an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- 5Top with tomato or chutney mixture, then with caramelized onions.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in a 325F oven about 10 to 12 minutes or until Brie is softened and warmed but not runny.
- 7Serve with breadsticks, crackers, or bread slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Brie
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: