1/1 Photo of Bags of Gold
WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is a tomato soup with dumplings (with a surprise center). From Come and Get It a natural foods cookbook for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the juice or soup in a large pot.
- 2Cut the cubes of cheese.
- 3Combine the baking mix and milk.
- 4Divide dough into 4 dumplings and wrap around the cheese cubes.
- 5Carefully drop dumplings into the soup and cook for 10 minutes, covered, then 10 minutes uncovered.
- 6Put a dumpling in each bowl and cover with soup.
- 7For Vegetarians check the baking mix to be sure it contains no animal fat.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bags of Gold
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 963.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g