Recipe by Dee_73
All I have to say about this is Yum-O! I usually used my grandmothers stuffing which consists of bread cubes, onions, butter and summer savory, but Stove top works just as well. I also use dried herbs, they work just as well as fresh. So easy to make people will think you slaved for hours ;)
Top Review by VA
This was excellent. Easy to prepare with outstanding results. Company-worthy! Thanks so much for sharing. My pork loin was just over 2 pounds and it fed 5 people so if you're cooking for more than 5, adjust accordingly.
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (prepare according to directions on box)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 5 -8 slices bacon
- salt & pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary
- fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Slice pork loin lengthwise, but not all the way through, so you can still open it up.
- Prepare stuffing and stuff into sliced pork loin.
- Sprinkle top of pork loin with rosemary, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Wrap pork loin with uncooked bacon slices.
- Bake in oven until meat thermometer reaches 155F when inserted to the thickest part of the meat (where it's still attached on the side) approx one and a half hours.
- Tent with foil for 5-10 minutes and slice.