- 8 slices bacon
- 2 (8 ounce) cans whole chestnuts, drained
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jarstrained peach baby food
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon strips lengthwise and then halfwise.
- Wrap each chestnut,secure with a toothpick.
- Place in an ungreased 13*9*2 baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 350.
- can turn if needed.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over water chestnuts.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp.