Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts With Ketchup Sauce
photo by jrtfan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Combine sauce ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Cut bacon slices in thirds.
- Wrap bacon pieces around water chestnuts; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in 2 casserole dishes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain grease.
- Pour sauce over water chestnuts.
- Bake for about 30 minutes more or until bacon is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>