1/3 Photos of Bacon-Mushroom Brussels Sprouts
A wonderful brussel sprout recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- 3Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Drain and keep warm.
- 5In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- 6Remove to paper towels and drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- 7Saute onion and mushrooms in the drippings for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- 8Add the broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 9Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until broth is reduced by half.
- 10Stir in brussels sprouts and bacon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Mushroom Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g