A wonderful brussel sprout recipe.
Make and share this Bacon-Mushroom Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels and drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in the drippings for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until broth is reduced by half.
- Stir in brussels sprouts and bacon.