Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from "Cooking with Paula Deen" magazine. It accompanies her recipe for Marinated Beef Tenderloin Sandwiches ( Marinated Beef Tenderloin Sandwiches ). The ingredients are slightly different from the other recipes of the same name.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, bacon horseradish,green onion, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Cover and chill.
- Note: Sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance.
Oh! This is delish! I made it to serve with Hicham's Fabulous Beef & everyone loved it. But when I told them that is was a sandwich spread for marinated beef tenderloin I was instantly made to promise I would make that recipe too. We'll definitely be making this one again! :) My only sub on this was having to use a shallot instead of green onions (just didn't realize I'd used them all up last night), but I don't think it was a big change besides missing the color. Next time I'll be sure to have green onions. :) Thanks for sharing, Jk! Made & enjoyed for Holiday tag.