These are very popular at my house. I had my niece over who loves mushrooms and just couldn't get over how good they were. In fact, she ate most of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- 2Fry bacon until crisp and then crumble.
- 3Sauté onions in a bit of the bacon grease until softened.
- 4In a small bowl mix crumbled bacon, Miracle Whip and onions. Sometimes I go ahead and mix in cheese.
- 5Fill each cap with mixture, then if you didn't mix in your cheese already, sprinkle the tops with cheese.
- 6Bake at 300°F until cheese is melted and warmed through.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g