Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
I tried this easy appetizer at a party and just had to have the recipe. These are so good and easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces of boursin french herb cheese spread (or Alouette, not black pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cartons fresh large mushrooms
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Wash and de-stem mushrooms.
- Mix parmesan and herb cheese together.
- Stuff cheese in mushrooms.
- Add a pinch of bread crumbs on top and brush top of each mushroom with butter.
- Bake on 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation