Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe while looking for an easy breakfast casserole. Now it's a family favorite!
Make and share this Bacon and Egg Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups onions or 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups unseasoned croutons
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 eggs
- 10 slices bacon
- Cook bacon crisply and crumble.
- Coat a 9x12x2 casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Place croutons in casserole and pour margarine over them.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
- Mix milk, eggs and mustard and pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbs over all.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
- Allow casserole to stand for 15 minutes.
this was very easy to make and tastes fantastic!!