Recipe by ChefSheri
These are so delish that you don't even know they are LC.
Top Review by WarMaid
Now in regular rotation for my family, these are delicious and just as good as those made with bread crumbs. I've made them exactly as written, but the recipe easily accepts variations. I've made them with a variety of herbs in lieu of the parsley (such as dill or basil), dried onions and garlic powder when I don't have fresh, and barbecue pork rinds in place of plain. I also increase the lemon juice and add a couple tablespoons of ground flax. We like them with a simple onion-dill sauce made with sour cream.
- 418.15 g salmon, drained
- 118.29 ml pork rind (finely ground)
- 59.14 ml minced onion
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml parsley flakes
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for 1/2 hour -(optional, but they handle easier).
- Make into 4 patties and cook until browned on either side turning once.
- I make a double batch and freeze part of it in flattened patties in zipper bags, and just thaw in the microwave, then fry.
- Also good as a sauce on them: mix 1 part blue cheese dressing to 1 part horsy mustard, or Jack Daniels mustard, or some kind of flavored mustard -- it is yummy!