Oatmeal Salmon Patties
This is a very healthy and tasty recipe for salmon patties. It is also very fast and easy to make. What more could a chef want!
- Ready In:
- 2 (7 ounce) cans boneless skinless pink salmon
- 3⁄4 cup quaker old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk or 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg whites or 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Combined all ingredients except margarine; mix well.
- Shape to form oval patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Pan fry the patties in margarine over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 21 more