Low Carb Mock French Toast
photo by slfleming
- Ready In:
3-4 round pancake shaped french toasts
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 g Equal sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pork rinds
- (1) Mix eggs, cream, sweetener and cinnamon.
- (2) Crush pork rinds and mix with above mixture.
- (3) Allow to soak until it becomes a very thick and goopy batter (3-5 minutes).
- (4) Fry pancake style in butter until browned and flip over. Cook until done as you would french toast or pancakes.
- Serve with any LC syrup or make your own as follows:.
- (1) Cream butter until soft (use as much as you need for syrup). I melt it in the microwave.
- (2) Add maple extract and sweetener to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Just started a modified Atkins diet and looking for good low carb recipes.</p>