- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- green onions with top, thinly sliced
- shredded cheddar cheese, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Chop bacon and red onion and add to sour cream mixture.
- Stir in salt and black pepper, cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bake potatoes for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cool completely.
- Coarsely chop potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place in large bowl and fold in sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle sliced green onions and shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.