Overnight Loaded Baked Potato Salad
photo by Chef Rotenberry
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, med chopped
- 8 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 - 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (TT)
- pepper (TT)
- Wash the potatoes and cut into medium size pieces.
- Drizzle potatoes with 1-2 tbsp of olive oil and then salt and pepper and bake at 350 degrees until tender, Set aside to completely cool.
- Cook bacon and let cool, crumble bacon with the green onions and cheese.
- Mix Ranch, Mayo & Sour Cream together.
- Fold all the ingredients into the potatoes gently. Then chill for 2-3 hours.
- Tip: Best if let stand overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have a Culinary Arts Degree from Virginia Western Culinary Institute. I am married to my best friend.</p>