Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so good and simple to make. My sister HATES mushrooms and she loves these things!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausage
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 onion
- Clean the mushrooms (i prefer to use baby portabellas, but you can use white) by popping the caps off and wiping them with a damn rag.
- Brown the sausage and onion together. Once fully cooked, add the cream cheese. Remove from heat and add the shredded cheese. Spoon into the mushrooms and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. Then enjoy!
I made these for our family rodeo this past weekend, and everyone loved them! They were super easy and delicious!