Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in Cooking Light and it's a recipe from Lance Armstrongs' trainer. I love the fact that, although it's creamy, there is no cream in the recipe!
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Blend entire pot with hand blender or in batches in a stand blender.
- Either way, process until smooth and return to orginal pot.
- Stir in soy milk, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, but do not boil.
- Garnish with tips.
- Without cream in this recipe, it is easily freezable.
- First cool to room temperature and then put in freezer safe containers.