1/2 Photos of Asian Fire Beef
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
For a great tasting beef dish from Asia, fire meat is delicious and easy to prepare. It originates from China, offering a refreshing change from standard fare recipes. Time listed does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and red onion.
- 2Stir in the black pepper, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds, leeks and carrot.
- 3Mix in the meat by hand to ensure even coating.
- 4Cover, and let marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Brush the bottom half of a wok with cooking oil, and heat over med-high heat.
- 6Put in all of the meat and marinade at once, and cook stirring constantly. The meat will be cooked after just a few minutes.
- 7Remove from heat, and serve with rice or noodles.
- 8For Korean style fire meat, roll the meat mixture up in a leaf of red lettuce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Fire Beef
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2032.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak