This is a healthy recipe from Ellie Krieger. I like to use these as a "to-go" dinner option for those busy weeknights. Good for lunches, though, too! I usually use a store-bought rotisserie chicken, instead of the 4 cooked chicken breasts, to make this recipe super fast and easy. I sometimes use regular romaine lettuce if I dont' have napa cabbage leaves. This is a very flexible recipe.
- 3 tablespoons plain greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmans)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thai-style chili sauce (I use Sriracha)
- 12 nappa cabbage leaves, white center ribs removed
- 4 whole wheat wraps (about 9 inch in diameter)
- 4 cooked chicken breast halves, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Make the sauce first, by combining the yogurt, mayo, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, sesame oil and chili sauce and stir until well blended.
- To make each wrap, place 2 cabbage leaves on 1 wrap, then layer with a quarter of the chicken and peppers.
- Drizzle with 2 T. of the sauce.
- Top with an additional cabbage leaf.
- Roll the wrap and serve or wrap in some foil to go!