Recipe by SashasMommy
This was from a brochure from some kind of pro-beef organization... American Cattle Association maybe?
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesoriental flavored instant ramen noodles, broken up
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add ground beef, cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into crumbles.
- Remove from skillet with slotted spoon, season with one packet of seasoning.
- Place noodles in skillet. Add vegetable mixture, 2 cups water, ginger, and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet, heat through. Stir in green onion.