1/3 Photos of Artichoke Wonton Cups
If you adore artichokes, you should adore this CHEESY appetizer. This takes your next gathering to the sophisticated level. Great for special occasions, if you are having a large get together you will probably want to double this recipe, and keep it warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder, mix well. Stir in the mozzarella cheese and the chopped artichokes; set aside.
- 2Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups.
- 3Bake at 350' for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. WATCH CAREFULLY to prevent over-browning!.
- 4Fill each cup with 1 tablespoons artichoke mixture.
- 5Bake 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Romantic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Wonton Cups
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g