If you adore artichokes, you should adore this CHEESY appetizer. This takes your next gathering to the sophisticated level. Great for special occasions, if you are having a large get together you will probably want to double this recipe, and keep it warm.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder, mix well. Stir in the mozzarella cheese and the chopped artichokes; set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 350' for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. WATCH CAREFULLY to prevent over-browning!.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoons artichoke mixture.
- Bake 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.