Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you adore artichokes, you should adore this CHEESY appetizer. This takes your next gathering to the sophisticated level. Great for special occasions, if you are having a large get together you will probably want to double this recipe, and keep it warm.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder, mix well. Stir in the mozzarella cheese and the chopped artichokes; set aside.
- Coat one side of each wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray; press greased side down into miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 350' for 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. WATCH CAREFULLY to prevent over-browning!.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoons artichoke mixture.
- Bake 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
the cups didn't crisp as much as i was hoping but that might be because i drizzled the muffin tins in olive oil instead of coating the wontons with cooking spray, which i will do next time, possibly on both sides. very versatile recipe though, could use a little pepper imo. would be good with spinach to cut the richness i think. i may use this filled with my spinach artichoke dip
the wontons crisp much better when sprayed/brushed lightly with oil on both sides, just be careful not to over grease. this time i went very simple with marinated artichokes, light cream cheese, a little light parmesan, and a bit of feta in a blender. much lighter and less greasy then the mozza and mayo and the marinated type have much more flavor then the canned
Really good!!! Took me about 45 minutes start to finish. I used my food processor to chop artichokes, then blend everything. I used artichoke hearts instead of quarters.
These are great (and super easy) appetizers! I added some sauteed spinach and they were like little personal spinach-artichoke dip bites and also added a few dashes of hot sauce to the mix. So so so good!