Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 7 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups apricot brandy
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- In 2 cups boiling water, add tea bags; set aside.
- In a large plastic container, combine 7 cups cold water, sugar, orange juice, lemonade and brandy.
- Add tea and freeze.
- Serve in a glass with any lemon-lime drink.
- Add a maraschino cherry for garnish.
This is such a tasty and refreshing mixture to have on hand. I only made half the recipe, and I've been enjoying it throughout the weekend. I used it with diet 7-Up and it's great!
My Gram shared this recipe with me - she called it Apricot Swish...I love these types of frozen drinks that don't require a blender. So much fun to have on hand to share with friends or to toss in the RV to bring to the beach!
A friend shared this recipe with me many years ago. It is still a favorite. I like to have it in the freezer during the summer for sipping on the patio after work while we grill dinner. Nothing better! Thanks for posting it where it is handy because summer is almost here!