1/2 Photos of Apple Spice Coffee Cake
Found that on the back of a Cool-Whip label and it is a favourite for potlucks. This recipe is for an 8-inch round, but I normally double it for a 9X13-inch cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 10 ounces apple pie filling (1/2 can)
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice or 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice or 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease an 8-inch pan.
- 3Combine the ingredients from cool whip to the spices.
- 4Pulse in a food processor for 10 to 15 times (do not over process).
- 5In a large bowl, mix with the 2 1/2 cups Bisquick mix.
- 6Stir gently about 20 strokes until well mixed, moist, yet still lumpy.
- 7Spread into pan.
- 8Mix the crumb ingredients cold butter to 1/3 cup oatmeal until well mixed and crumbly.
- 9Put on the batter in pan.
- 10Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 11Mix the icing ingredients and add half & half until the icing is not too fluid.
- 12Drizzle over the warm, not hot cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Spice Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 520.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice
apple pie spice