1/1 Photo of Apple Cream Scones
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Cut in 4 tbsp butter til mixture resembles to coarse crumbs.
- 4Place 2 tbsp butter in a saucepan and cook apples until tender and liquid is reduced.
- 5Stir often and let cool, then mix the whipping cream in.
- 6Add apple mixture into flour mixture and stir until dough clings together.
- 7On a lightly floured board, knead 6 times.
- 8On an ungreased baking sheet, pat dough down into an 8 inch circle.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- 10Let cool for a little bit then separate.
- 11Top with coarse sugar.
- 12Cut into 12 wedges, slightly separating.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cream Scones
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 184.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g