Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray bottom only of 12 medium size muffin cups.
- Beat egg slightly, stir in remaining ingredients just till moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes.
I thought these tasted really good. My husband who is never really excited about muffins loved them and asked me to make them again. He's NEVER done that. That's why I gave it 5 stars. I did however, add a brown sugar and oatmeal topping to them.
These were so good and so easy to put together. I followed the recipe exactly and you can really taste the cinnamon. I also used the cupcake liners instead of spraying the cups. Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2010.
I love these muffins. They are moist. The little bits of apples in them are so good. I added some cinnamon chips to the batter for a little more flavor. I will be making these again. Thanks.