Gluten Free Apple and Cinnamon Muffins
photo by Lami
- Ready In:
- 2 cups of gluten free self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 125 g butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups of diced apples or 3 cups tinned apples
- for topping 1/2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup raw sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 170-180 c.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light in colour and combined well.
- Add one egg at a time and beat until combined.
- Fold through baking powder.
- Add vanilla essence and cinnamon, mix through.
- Add half a cup of flour and a dash of milk each time and fold through until combined.
- Fold through the apples and place into muffin pans baking for 40 mins depending on oven.
- For topping melt butter and mix in sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip cooling muffins into mixture and leave to set.
- Enjoy xoxo.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!