- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 236.59 ml diced cooked chicken breast
- 118.29 ml shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh tomato
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 1.23 ml salt
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (8 inches)
- 177.44 ml shredded lettuce
- 177.44 ml salsa
- 88.74 ml nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 3/4 cup on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully turn quesadillas over; bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Discard toothpicks. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream.