Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
Great for lunch, a light dinner or for your football get togethers.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups finely diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup hot pepper sauce (like Franks)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken.
- Layer chicken mixture and cheese on 4 tortillas, dividing evenly.
- Cover with a top tortilla.
- In a grill pan or non stick skillet, cook each one for 3 to 5 minutes until toasted and cheese melts.
- Cut into quarters to serve.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love anything Buffalo Chicken but I hadn't thought of making quesadillas before! These were great with bleu cheese. I used Frank's pre-mixed "Wing Sauce" instead of the hot pepper sauce and butter, and added some sauteed peppers and onions. I also used 6" tortillas, which just meant they were more full, I guess.Reply
see 8 more