1/1 Photo of Apple Cheddar Scones
These are wonderful for brunch or add a scoop of ice cream and they make a great dessert. This recipe came from Taste Of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in buttermilk just until moistened.
- 4Gently fold in the cheese and apples.
- 5Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times.
- 6Pat into a 9-inch circle.
- 7Cut into eight wedges.
- 8Separate wedges and place on a greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheddar Scones
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 427.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g