Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe used prepackaged pasta and sauce to make your dinner time stress free! Add a prepackaged salad and it will make a truly easy and filling meal
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat or 8 ounces surimi
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Heat sauce and crabmeat in medium saucepan until hot; add pasta, heat through.
- Top with cheese.
Very easy. I would serve the sauce over the pasta, instead of mixing all together.
Super easy for a tired weeknight dinner. Hubby loves alfredo sauce, but I try to make it a little healthier by adding some steamed broccoli. I used imitation crab and added some defrosted frozen salad shrimp to the mix.
What's not to like? Used Lighter Alfredo sauce #164224. I did add some small. diced vegetables to make the dish more of a full meal.